[REPORT IN ENGLISH]
PDF report of approximately 170 pages.
3rd volume of the Beyond TV annual report (can be read independently) by Glance.
AVOD/SVOD/TVOD market insights, catalogue analysis and platform descriptions.
In this report you will find an analysis of content catalogues of 100 local, regional and global platforms across 5 continents , as well as a focus on original series of over 30 platforms. The global analysis allows to better understand the structure of the VOD market structuration in terms of business model (AVOD/SVOD/TVOD), genre and origins of productions.
ID Cards present detailed information on specific platforms by region.
This report provides quick and easy answers to the following questions:
- What types of programmes do the platforms offer and what is the volume?
- What do they commission and to whom?
- What are the catalogue's differences between platforms (TVOD/SVOD/AVOD, including BVOD), countries and regions?
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- On whole catalogues.
- On original series.
By genre, business model, period, region, etc ...
ID CARDS OF ONLINE PLATFORMS: WHOLE CATALOGUE
100 platforms studied on a worldwide scale
- Total number of titles available
- Breakdown by Series and One-Offs
- Proportion of titles shared with other international platforms
- Proportion by genres and origins
ID CARDS OF ONLINE PLATFORMS: CATALOGUE OF NEW ORIGINALS
33 platforms studied on a worldwide scale
- Volume of launches, period of launch & frequencies from Sept. 2021 to Aug. 2022
- Original series' details
- Original series to keep in mind
Learn more about the VOD Landscape Report
Find the two first volumes of the Beyond TV Report here.
For a tailor-made offer combining the different volumes of the Beyond TV report and the VOD Landscape report, contact our sales team here !
By purchasing this report, you accept the General Condition of Sale