112 pages for Volume 2 in PDF format. Quarterly report (4 editions per year).
Beyond TV report gives you a comprehensive overview of continuous market shifts in VOD catalogues and consumption, streaming market developments, content and transmedia strategies, etc...
TABLE OF CONTENTS - VOLUME 1:
1 / Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa, an untapped market for VOD players
- A low internet penetration for Africa but a mobile first market
- A tailored mobile strategy from the key content players
- South Africa and Nigeria, the key countries where to invest
- What does the future hold in store?
2 / Platforms’ Strategies
- Is AVOD the key to conquer a crowded streaming market?
- What are the strategic moves for global expansion?
- What localised content strategies for global platforms?
3 / Case Studies
- How content creations enter NFTs?
- Are AR & VR key for an immersive viewer centric experience?
- How has TikTok bolstered professional cross-content?
TABLE OF CONTENTS - VOLUME 2:
1 / Digital content consumption
-How do svod/avod viewers watch television?
-Is there “streaming fatigue” in Europe?
-How have Netflix viewing habits evolved over the past 2 years, in the UK, Germany, Spain and Italy?
-What is the impact of licensed series transfers between SVOD platforms in france?
2 / Platforms’ strategies - how is Netflix changing with the OTT market?
-Why integrate live streaming into global platforms?
-Are connected TVs best placed to offer an all-in-one experience?
3 / Case studies
-How does the Metaverse enable content creators to engage with their audiences?
-How is the growing popularity of podcasts being explored?
-What are the latest social media application trends?