[REPORT IN ENGLISH]
68 pages for Volume 1 - 2023 in PDF landscape format. 3 editions per year.
Beyond TV report gives you a comprehensive overview of continuous market shifts in VOD catalogues and consumption, streaming market developments, content and transmedia strategies, etc...
VOLUME 1 - 2023:
1/ Focus on Asian Streaming Market
- International streamers reach out to the protective Asian market
- Global streaming meets increasing desire for Asian content
- Co-existence within a more balanced ecosystem
2/ Platform Strategies
- Quarterly earnings
- How are commissioners co-producing to meet global content needs?
- How can windowing strategies optimize revenue for global platforms?
3/ Crossmedia Insights
- How is artificial intelligence changing the audiovisual industry?
- How is the gaming industry addressing climate change?
VOLUME 4 - 2022:
1/ Digital content consumption
- How is linear television and SVOD content consumed by UK SVODers?
- Who, when and what do UK SVODers watch on Netflix and Disney+ in the UK?
- What is the impact of the release of Netflix hits on UK TV broadcasters?
- Is live broadcast for TV scripted series still relevant in the UK?
2/ Platforms’ strategies
- How can the streaming industry achieve profitability?
- How do platforms optimise strategic launches through partnerships?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks to integrating ads on global platforms?
3/ Case studies
- How are global platforms and TV channels innovating with ads?
- How are brands using UGC and influencers to authentically market to consumers?
- How are cinema's leading players encouraging audiences to return to the screens?
VOLUME 3 - 2022:
Find the Volume 3 of the Beyond TV Report: VOD Landscape here.
VOLUME 2 - 2022:
1 / Digital content consumption
- How do svod/avod viewers watch television?
- Is there “streaming fatigue” in Europe?
- How have Netflix viewing habits evolved over the past 2 years, in the UK, Germany, Spain and Italy?
- What is the impact of licensed series transfers between SVOD platforms in france?
2 / Platforms’ strategies
- How is Netflix changing with the OTT market?
- Why integrate live streaming into global platforms?
- Are connected TVs best placed to offer an all-in-one experience?
3 / Case studies
- How does the Metaverse enable content creators to engage with their audiences?
- How is the growing popularity of podcasts being explored?
- What are the latest social media application trends?
VOLUME 1 - 2022:
1 / Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa, an untapped market for VOD players
- A low internet penetration for Africa but a mobile first market
- A tailored mobile strategy from the key content players
- South Africa and Nigeria, the key countries where to invest
- What does the future hold in store?
2 / Platforms’ Strategies
- Is AVOD the key to conquer a crowded streaming market?
- What are the strategic moves for global expansion?
- What localised content strategies for global platforms?
3 / Case Studies
- How content creations enter NFTs?
- Are AR & VR key for an immersive viewer centric experience?
- How has TikTok bolstered professional cross-content?
To learn more about the Beyond TV, click here.
For a tailor-made offer of the 4 screen Report, contact one of our sales representatives!
By purchasing this report, you accept the General Condition of Sale.