[REPORT IN ENGLISH]
PDF report of approximately 116 pages
Scope: 10 countries
2nd volume of an annual report (can be read independently) by Glance.
This "Content Strategies" volume of the Entertainment Report is a comprehensive analysis of the volume and viewing of entertainment formats in prime time in 10 key markets over the period mid-August to the end of January.
This report provides quick and easy answers to the following questions:
- The most scheduled and most watched subgenres and origins by market and by channel: get insight into the studied channels’ commissioning and acquisition strategies.
- Channels’ relative positioning in terms of audience profile: identify each channel’s core target for entertainment shows.
- The shows that achieved the most visibility in primetime.
Table of Contents:
1 / Global Overniew
2 / Country-by-country Analyses
- National TV landscape:
- Programming and viewing by genre and origin
- Channels' audience profile
- Channels' Programming Strategy and Performance
Check the 1st volume of this report here
10 covered markets:
- United Kingdom
- United States (networks)
- United States (cable)
Learn more about the Entertainment report here!
A question about the study? Contact us!
By purchasing this report, you accept the General Conditions of Sale